This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
This course demonstrates the more sophisticated techniques possible using the OpenGL ES 1.1. By explaining the techniques required to generate images of greater realism, the course provides deeper insights into OpenGL ES functionality. Also, this course refer to performance aspects of OpenGL ES application and basic concept of OpenGL ES 2.x.
- Day 1& 2 - 10:00 - 17:00 (open at 9:30)
GoalAfter this course is completed, it is assumed that following items can be achieved.
- To be able to implement some visual effects using OpenGL ES 1.1 standard.
- To be able to give concideration to perfomance aspects of OpenGL ES 1.1 application.
- To understand besic concept of OpenGL ES 2.0
Programming knowledge (especially C), a good grasp of computer graphics concepts and familiarity with basic topics of the OpenGL ES 1.1. This course is held in Japanese.
This course is held in Japanese.
12 people (Seating in Courses is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
49,560 Yen (taxes included, for 1 person, 1 day)
Khronos Member: 45,000 Yen
* Please note the topics of this course are subject to change without prior notice.