This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
Date: January 6, 2017
Location: Los Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Venetian, Level 2, Bellini 2005
Technology alliances such as the Khronos Group provide a way for technology companies from around the world to collaborate on development, establish standards, run certification programs, and execute promotional campaigns aimed at ensuring success for their interoperable technologies. This ensures that the products available to consumers are more useful, and that the standards will be relevant across a wider swatch of the ecosystem.
Khronos at the CTA Reception
At the CTA Reception, join with Khronos to network with technology consortia between 4 and 6 PM Pacific on Friday January 6, 2017. Neil Trevett, Khronos President, will be there to talk about the latest initiatives at Khronos and to provide information about Khronos Membership. Add to calendar!
The Venetian | Level 2, Bellini 2005 | 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd | Las Vegas, NV 89109
This reception offers opportunity for CES attendees to meet and socialize with these alliances. For more information about the sponsors of the reception and latest details, visit the CTA’s page.
Reception Registration and Fees
There is no registration needed for this networking event if you are already a CES registered delegate.
To register for CES, click here.
Khronos Members Attending CES
You can find a complete list of CES 2017 attendees on the CES website.
- Adobe Systems Inc. – Wynn Encore Hospitality Suites
- AMD – San Polo 3402, San Polo 3403, San Polo 3404, Suite 30-316, Venetian Palazzo Hospitality Suites
- AIMotive – 3938
- Amazon – 22035
- ARM – MP25250
- Broadcom – Zeno 4701, Zeno 4709, Zeno 4710
- Cadence Design Systems Inc. – MP25677
- CEVA – Westgate Hospitality Suites
- Continental Automotive Systems Inc. – 3128, Copa A, Copa B, Copa C, Renaissance Hospitality Suites, Renaissance Hospitality Suites 2, Summit Room
- ETRI – 52509
- Huawei – Westgate Hospitality Suites
- IBM – GL-4, Titian 2305, Veronese 2404, Veronese 2405, Veronese 2406
- Imagination Technologies – Venetian Palazzo Hospitality Suites
- Intel Corporation – 10048, Delfino, Venetian Palazzo Hospitality Suites, Venetian Palazzo Hospitality Suites, Zeno 4706, Zeno 4804, Zeno 4805, Zeno 4806
- KDLAB – 904
- LG – N221, N222, N223, N224, N225, N226, N227, N228, N229, N230, 11100, C201, N112, N235, N237, N239, N240, N241, N242, Lido 3001A, Lido 3001B, Lido 3002, Lido 3003, Lido 3004, Lido 3005, Lido 3006, Lido 3105, Lido 3106, N231, N233
- MediaTek Inc. – Toscana 3604, Toscana 3605, Toscana 3606, Toscana 3607, Toscana 3608, Toscana 3609, Toscana 3610
- Mentor Graphics – Westgate Hospitality Suites, Westgate Hospitality Suites 2, Westgate Hospitality Suites 3
- Microsoft – Marco Polo 801
- Mitsubishi Electric – 7329
- National Tsing Hua University – 51117
- Nokia – Wynn Encore Hospitality Suites, Wynn Encore Hospitality Suites 2
- NVIDIA – 3931, NP-11
- NXP Semiconductor – CP-25, CP-25a, NP-2
- ON Semiconductor – Toscana 3801, Toscana 3802, Toscana 3803
- Panasonic – 12908, 20966, N110, N243, N245, N247, N249
- The Qt Company – Westgate Hospitality Suites
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc. – 10948, 25635, 5609
- Razer – 30320
- Samsung – 15006, 15529, GL-14, N106, N201, N202, N203, N204, N205, N206, N207, N208, N209, N210, N211, N212, N213, N214, N215, N216, N217, N218, N232, N234, N236, N238, N246
- Seoul Nat'l University – 52913
- Socionext America Inc. – Westgate Hospitality Suites, Westgate Hospitality Suites 2
- Sony Electronics Inc. – 17300, 26029
- Texas Instruments – N115, N116, N117, N118, N119, N120, Suite 30-232, Titian 2202, Westgate Hospitality Suites, Westgate Hospitality Suites 2
- Tobii AB – 26602
- Toshiba – Westgate Hospitality Suites
- VeriSilicon Inc. – Westgate Hospitality Suites
- Visteon – CP-20
- Xilinx Inc. – MP25760
Conference Code of Conduct: The Khronos Group is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Visit our Code of Conduct page to learn more.