This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
Accelereyes OpenCL Training
Date: September 25-26, 2013
Location: Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
AccelerEyes provides advanced GPU training lectures and hands-on practicums. In a matter of days, you and your team will become proficient in state-of-the-art GPU programming techniques.
Attendees will receive the latest industry knowledge and techniques for GPU computing in CUDA and OpenCL. We have helped thousands of organizations speedup their code and our primary objective is to help you increase productivity while maximizing the return on your GPU hardware.
OpenCL Training Courses for AMD APUs and ATI GPUs and for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors:
- Sep 25-26, OpenCL Training, Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
- Oct 9-10, OpenCL Training, Houston, TX
- Oct 23-24, OpenCL Training, Atlanta, GA
- Nov 6-7, OpenCL Training, Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
- Dec 4-5, OpenCL Training, New York, NY
Details and registration can be found on Accelereyes website.