Thread: HELP! "Make" error

tomkitten

HELP! "Make" error

Hi, everybody, when I was making the release on Linux, finally I got error:

Linking build/linux-1.4/viewer
    ../rt/external-libs/bullet/lib/linux/libbulletcollision.a(btDbvt.o)(.text+0x14ef): In function `bottomup':
    BulletCollision/BroadphaseCollision/btDbvt.cpp:296: undefined reference to `__stack_chk_fail'
    ../rt/external-libs/bullet/lib/linux/libbulletcollision.a(btDbvt.o)(.text+0x2726): In function `topdown':
    BulletCollision/BroadphaseCollision/btDbvt.cpp:366: undefined reference to `__stack_chk_fail'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::create_directory(boost::filesy stem:ath const&)'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::create_directories(boost::file system:ath const&)'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem:ath:ath(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem:ath::branch_path() const'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::rename(boost::filesystem:ath const&, boost::filesystem:ath const&)'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::remove_all(boost::filesystem:ath const&)'
    ../dom/build/linux-1.4//libcollada14dom.so: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::remove(boost::filesystem:ath const&)'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have installed boost. Please help me. Thanks.

coders_gaint

Re: HELP! "Make" error

HI,
    DOM does not require BOOST library,so use NO_BOOST

Thanks