Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Access Violation in Collada .dll

Code :
    but it's rather large (~228 MB)
    That's probably with binaries right? I don't need those. I don't even need the source to be honest. All I need is the .vcproj/.sln. But if you don't want to go this route, that's fine. I've provided detailed instructions on how to acquire/build the DOM, and an example that shows how to use it in an app. I guess you should be able to get it working from there. Good luck, and post back with your results.

Steve

Yeah, I'll probably be able to work this all out once I get back home. It turns out that I can't set environment variables here at the school (like I said, they're strict). So I'll try it again in an hour or so, otherwise you'll hear back from me tomorrow.

You know, it's really stupid that we need this environment variable anyway. I've been meaning to fix this forever, but it's not high on my priority list to be honest. I should fix this soon though.

Oliver and I were able to resolve this offline. It seems it was a problem in his project settings. After some tweaks he has everything working fine now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12