CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES when changing to OpenCL 1.1
i'm developing a program with OpenCL and it is working fine on my macbook, OSX 10.6.8, with OpenCL 1.0.
But, when I put the same code on a desktop with ubuntu and OpenCL 1.1 I get the error cl_out_of_resources :(
I looked for errors on the code or something that could be corrupting the data, but nothing.
I really don't know if it could be a problem on OpenCL 1.0 that is not triggering some error on my code or if it is a problem on OpenCL 1.1 :(
tks for helping!
Re: CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES when changing to OpenCL 1.1
Look harder for bugs. Every time i move card vendors or technologies or operating systems i swear the vendor messed it up. Pretty much every time it was me that did.