Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading provider of wireless phones and the world's largest producer of color monitors, color TVs, memory chips, TFT-LCDs and VCRs. Samsung will use OpenGL ES and OpenMAX to implement solution involving graphics and multimedia applications for its various products and solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.samsung.com/.