Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Imagination Technologies Group plc is an international IP licensing company that develops, licenses and supplies market-leading 2D/3D graphics, digital video, digital signal processing, audio and speech technologies for the consumer entertainment and PC markets. It supplies both licensable IP (Intellectual Property) and advanced development tools to leading semiconductor and consumer electronics companies worldwide. Imagination Technologies Group plc has its corporate headquarters in the United Kingdom and is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange (FTSE:IMG). For more information, please visit https://imgtec.com.