Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Advanced Micro Devices is a leading global provider of innovative microprocessor solutions for computing, graphics and consumer electronics markets. The AMD Imageon product family of media processors provides high-quality, feature-rich 2D & OpenGL ES-accelerated 3D graphics, gaming, video applications and support a variety of multimedia features necessary for today's mobile consumer. For more information, please visit http://www.amd.com.