Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Unity’s mission is to democratize digital 3D media development. With a solid foothold in the gaming sector, and a growing vertical non-gaming market interest; our editor, designer, and all in one game engine provides a ubiquitous development ecosystem for both MAC and PC users. Unity is all about technology solutions for worldwide users. Our community is one of the reasons why we are so successful. As we build tools for our customers, they build rich media content which helps grow our next gen software into useful and unique products. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and growing at a radical pace, expanding usability, power, and cross platform capability. Our commitment to Khronos standards, such as OpenGL ES plays an important role in our philosophy. For more information, please visit http://unity3d.com/.