Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking. Our vision is a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior. Tobii has pioneered research in many fields and enables communication for tens of thousands of people with special needs. We also focus on changing how people interact with technology in computers, games and cars. Tobii operates through three divisions: Tobii Pro develops and sells eye tracking equipment and services used today by more than 2000 companies and 1500 research institutions, there among 48 of the world’s 50 most prominent universities. Tobii Dynavox makes specially designed computers that are controlled by eye movement or touch screens for use by people with special needs due to spine injuries, CP, ALS or other medical conditions. Tobii Tech further advances Tobii’s technology for new volume markets such as computer games, personal computers and cars. Tobii covers the global market through its offices in Sweden (headquarters), the USA, China, Japan, Germany, the UK, Norway and Korea, along with a global network of resellers. The Group has some 600 employees and has achieved rapid annual growth since it was founded in 2001. For more information, please visit http://tobii.com/.