Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
TES Electronic Solutions is a global design services and manufacturing company involved in developing key technologies that enable high quality graphics rendering in embedded solutions . Graphics IPs from TES encompass rendering , HMI development & product realization. D/AVE 2D & 3D IPs offer sub-pixel accurate rendering, antialiased graphics, perspective blits, texture compression, bilinear filtering and many other features for FPGA and ASIC implementation. eVRU [ embedded vector rendering unit ] is a TI DaVinci DSP based rendering unit. A subset of OpenGL-ES API accompany these offerings.To compliment rendering technology, TES offers GUIliani is a cross-platform C++ HMI framework that can work with various native graphics API like OpenGL, OpenGL-ES, SDL. Other offerings from TES include DECT , UWB, Bluetooth stacks, Multimedia IPs and a range of services from Telematics, Wireless, turn key ASIC design and Manufacturing & Design Services. For more information, please visit http://www.tesbv.com.