Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
TAKUMI Corporation is a joint venture of Sanshin Electronics and Kubota Comps, established October 2003. Their "GSHARK Family" OpenGL ES 2D/3D graphics engine IP core is intended for use in mobile handset devices, such as cellular phones and personal digital assistants. The engine offers high performance, as well as compact size and low-power consumption, built-in a geometry engine and high-speed 2D sprite engine. The GSHARK IP core is available for licensing to multimedia digital consumer, entertainment applications and embedded solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.gshark.com.