Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Symbio provides user experience driven software product engineering and product co-creation solutions across the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and development to testing and scaling. Symbio is expert in optimization and integration of Khronos technologies to achieve economic and technologically superior platform ecosystems in mobile devices, embedded systems and services involving the entire client server environment. For more information, please visit http://www.symbio.com/company/partners/khronos/.