Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
PEREY Research & Consulting conducts research and advises companies on the development of mobile Augmented Reality and other real time multimedia tools, services and content. Our goals include establishing and expanding profitable business ecosystems using open standards. We chair the International AR Standards Community and organize regular community meetings. For more information, please visit http://perey.com/.