Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Movidius is a fabless semiconductor company whose technology delivers unique video editing and post-production capabilities for the creation of User Generated Content for mobile social networking. Movidius’ video processor hardware and application software is specifically designed to suit low power mobile phone and consumer electronics, enabling handset manufacturers to create highly differentiated products and enhanced user experiences. Movidius has offices in Dublin and Hong Kong, with a substantial software development centre in Romania. Movidius is venture backed, with investors including: Celtic House Venture Partners, Capital-E, Emertec Gestion, AIB Seed Capital Fund and Enterprise Ireland. For more information, please visit http://movidius.com/.