Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Kyungpook National University provides several courses related to embedded systems and software. It also focuses on the development of high performance graphics libraries, currently by Mobile Graphics Lab(http://mobilegraphicslab.knu.ac.kr/). Many professors and researchers will join soon. For more information, please visit http://mobilegraphicslab.knu.ac.kr/.