Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Mobica is an independent software engineering services company with world leading low-level graphics and multimedia software capabilities. Mobica’s expertise can be found in numerous industry sectors including automotive, consumer electronics, medical/fitness, home media, banking/finance, and telecoms. Mobica have one of the largest, independent teams of graphics specialists, enabling them to ramp-up highly effective teams and respond quickly and with great flexibility to the needs of companies developing or integrating GPU IP. Mobica’s focus to date has been in the development of OpenGL / GL ES, OpenVG, OpenMax, OpenCL drivers and associated APIs for leading edge technology companies. For more information, please visit http://www.mobica.com/.