Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Mentor Graphics(r) Embedded Systems Division is a technology leader in the delivery of embedded software solutions, with a particular emphasis on mobile handsets and other portable consumer devices. Mentor's Nucleus OS real-time operating system has been adopted by many of the world's largest wireless silicon manufacturers as a key enabler in the delivery of robust, cost effective and performant mobile telephony platforms. Building on this base, Mentor today offers a range of tools and technologies that facilitate the rapid delivery of compelling mass market handsets. For more information, please visit http://www.mentor.com.