Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
LG Electronics is a major global player in electronics & telecommunications, operating 72 subsidiaries around the world with over 55,000 employees worldwide. LG Electronics focuses on Digital TV, CD-RW, DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM Drives, PCs, Monitors, Mobile Handsets, CRTs and PDPs. LG Electronics is strengthening core competencies even more to further its reputation as a digital leader in electronic products and equipment. For more information, please visit http://www.lge.com/.