Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Kishonti Ltd. provides cross-platform software solutions and performance optimization services based on the Khronos Group Standards and also on vendor-specific APIs. The company develops a family of performance analytics tools for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and Vulkan (GFXBench) and OpenCL (CompuBench). For more information, please visit http://www.kishontiinformatics.com/.