Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM) is a multinational computer technology and consulting corporation. IBM is the largest information technology employer in the world. IBM Researchers have been recognized with 5 Nobel prizes, and 6 Turing awards. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure services, hosting services, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. ( IBM is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation ). For more information, please visit http://www.ibm.com/.