Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Core Avionics and Industrial (“CoreAVI”), a Channel One company, provides “program ready” embedded graphics and video processors to mil-aero and high reliability embedded systems manufacturers. A worldwide provider of AMD graphics processors and SoC products, CoreAVI’s products includes 20+ year supply management, temperature-screened versions of AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics and embedded graphics drivers to enable AMD Radeon and SoC graphics support for real time operating systems. Additionally, CoreAVI provides FAA DO-254 and DO-178B (up to Design Assurance Level A) certification evidence for safety critical environments. For more information, please visit http://www.coreavi.com/.