Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software widely recognized for the high quality of its products. The company has substantial experience working with OpenGL for games such as Diablo II, Warcraft III, and World of Warcraft, and its developers bring extensive knowledge of game-engine development to the Khronos OpenGL effort. For more information, please visit http://www.blizzard.com.