Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
Demand for the relay of information via graphics and sounds have been increasingly lately. Display systems implemented in embedded systems in the 21st century, which include amusement systems such as Pachinko and POS system, kiosk terminals, digital signage, monitoring and security systems, measurement instruments, and medical equipment, require semiconductors that support high resolution and high definition while offering low cost, high reliability, and the guarantee of stable supply. Axell Corporation considers our information communication systems, which use our products as key devices, to be more than just information communication tools, and expect them to provide "memories that stimulate emotions." This is the spirit with which we develop our graphics and sound LSIs. For more information, please visit http://www.axell.co.jp/en/index.html.