Four levels at which an individual, company or academic institution can participate in Khronos Group activity:
- Promoter Members - Board Approval Required. Full working group participation and voting rights PLUS the right to designate a Director to the Khronos Board.
- Contributor Members - Available to any entity that wishes to join. Have full working group participation and voting rights.
- Associate Members - Available to companies with fewer than 20 employees. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Academic Members - Available to accredited Academic Institutions. Have full working group participation but without working group voting rights.
- Member List - View a current, text list of Khronos members
3D Inc., located in Shin-Yokohama Japan, has historically focused on real-time 3D graphics technology. Its main product "REMO" offers high quality 3D graphics, simple workflow, light-weight and flexible real-time 3D application development based on OpenGL ES 1.x/2.x, for automotive, mobile, simulation, scientific visualization, amusement, advertisement and any other 3D graphics application. For more information, please visit http://www.ddd.co.jp/.