Integration Engineer (m/w/d)
Company: Darmstadt Graphics Group GmbH
Categories: glTF, WebGL
Job Type: Remote, Onsite, Full-time
Creating the RapidCompact software, DGG is the leading provider of automated 3D data optimization technology, allowing clients around the world to scale up their 3D content production for real-time applications.
Our vision: Making 3D accessible to everyone.
You Roles and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for integration projects of our SaaS and on-premises offerings.
- You work together with our cloud, core technology and product teams, as well as external resources and contacts on the client’s side.
- You develop and design end-to-end processes, including API integrations, to connect our SaaS offering with various leading e-commerce platforms and entertainment products.
- You have 3+ years of experience in cloud software development.
- You have knowledge of full-stack development (including frontend and backend technologies, DevOps, testing, profiling, monitoring and all tasks related).
- You are interested in contributing to and integrating world-class, automated SaaS solutions for automation of 3D graphics content pipelines.
- You have a good overview of tools and architectures, but also attention to detail, enabling you to design, build and maintain performance- and integration project critical infrastructures.
- Solid knowledge of full-stack development technologies (Examples: TypeScript, Laravel, PHP, Vue.js, React)
- Knowledge of commonly used API Standards (REST, GraphQL, etc.) and related toolsets
- Experience with AWS or comparable cloud technology stacks (such as MS Azure)
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help shaping the future of E-Commerce, virtual heritage, metaverse tech stacks and many more exciting opportunities – based on a highly successful deep-tech solution
- Exciting mix of international clients from different areas
- Motivated and highly skilled development teams to work with
- Great growth perspectives for your team and your own personal development
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Additional perks
- Fully remote position, workplace in Darmstadt, Germany, or hybrid (according to your preferences)
Send in your CV and application letter at [email protected].
Posted: March 1st, 2022