LunarG is looking for strong software engineers with experience in 3D graphics software, graphics drivers, shader compilers, and developer tools for graphics application developers. LunarG is actively involved in building the eco-system for the new Vulkan graphics API. As a LunarG software engineer, you will be deeply involved in making advancements to the Vulkan API ecosystem. Our firm stands as a leader in the 3d graphics arena and is at the forefront of new technologies in graphics. You’ll work with some of the best and brightest graphics software engineers as you are challenged to solve challenging problems and provide Vulkan API ecosystem tools to the industry.
We are based in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado and love to have our engineers join us in the office. We will also consider remote workers for the right candidate. Our compensation and benefits are competitive and our company culture provides a positive working environment where individuals can thrive and learn.
We are looking for experienced developers with some or all of these skills:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related engineering field
• 5+ years of graphics development experience or computer graphics focused study and training
• Graphics driver, API, and tool development using C++(strong engineering skills in these languages are essential)
• Experience and expertise with Graphics standards (e.g., OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Direct3d, X, Vulkan, OpenXR)
• 3D Graphics development on various platforms such as Linux, Windows, Android
• Experience with optimizing/tuning graphics drivers, shader compilers, shaders with hardware acceleration
• Open source development tools and methodologies