Khronos Frequently Asked Questions
- How can my company participate in Khronos Group activities?
There are many ways to get involved in Khronos Group activity!
If your company is not yet active with the Khronos Group you can apply for Contributor, Academic Contributor, Promoter or Adopter membership, please follow the steps below:
- Adopters participate in the Conformance Test Process for particular Khronos Technologies.
- Academic Contributor Members (for accredited academic institutions only) have full specification working group participation at reduced membership dues but without working group voting rights.
- Contributor Members have full specification working group participation and voting rights, and generous marketing benefits.
- Promoter Members act as the “Board of Directors” to set the direction of the Group, with final specification ratification voting rights and the right to designate a Director to the Board. Applications to this class of membership must be approved by the Khronos Board of Directors.