Checkout some of our upcoming events over here.
The OpenGL ES roadmap has been tailored to the diverse needs of the embedded industry and contains two tracks with “1.X” and “2.X” specification roadmaps that will evolve in parallel. The 1.X roadmap will continue to be developed for new-generation fixed function 3D accelerators while the 2.X roadmap will enable emerging programmable 3D pipelines.This course introduce the world of programmable pipeline by explaining basic topics of the GLSL(OpenGL Shading Language) which is a core feature of OpenGL ES 2.x and OpenGL 2.x.
After this course is completed, it is assumed that following items can be achieved.
1. To understand architecture of OpenGL ES 2.0.
2. To be able to read shader programs using GLSL 1.1.
3. To be able to write simple shader programs using GLSL 1.1.
Attendees should have familiarity with:
- C Language programming
- Basic topics of 3D computer graphics and the OpenGL(ES).
- Basic topics of linear algebra (vector notation and matrix multiplication)
Sep 13-14, 2007 (2 days) 10:00-17:00 (open at 9:30)