WebGL Implementers Resources
As a Khronos WebGL Implementer you have access to resources for creating implementations of the WebGL API, and for verifying the conformance of those implementations. The information below will guide you through those processes.
WebGL Implementer Account Profile:
At any time you can update your account profile, review the areas you have access to, or change your username and password.
Public Mailing Lists
For technical questions regarding WebGL, conformance, testing, or test cases, join and submit questions to the WebGL Public Mailing List.
WebGL Conformance Test Suite
The Implementers Area gives you access to the information you need to run conformance or regression tests on your WebGL software.
- Access to the WebGL Conformance Test Suite
- Procedures for integrating your product with the test suite
- Procedures for running the test suite with your product
- Information on who to contact regarding test suite questions
Steps for Implementers running the WebGL Conformance Test Suite:
- Register as a WebGL Implementer.
- Download and install the current test package.
- Read the README file found at the top level of the package.
- Follow the instructions in the README to integrate the tests with your environment, execute them, and interpret the results. Repeat as necessary while fixing bugs in your software and/or adding required feature support in order to pass the tests.
- Submit your Result Package to the email@example.com mailing list
- You will be notified by email when your submission is successful, and subsequently any Conformant Products identified in the package may use the WebGL text trademark and be described as conformant.