Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:30, 18 August 2009 by David Vasquez (Subhead for "Known Issues as of Build 32348")
|This article is part of the COLLADA products directory|
|Adding to the list of products|
modo COLLADA 401 SP1 build 32348 has been released
14 August 2009
Package Name: modo COLLADA 401 SP1 build 32348
Release: Build 32348
Release notes: modoCOLLADA_32348.pdf
Known Issues as of Build 32348
Sorted roughly by priority:
- VS2010 project and solution files. (Checked in, but not integrated.)
- Progress bar on scene load (scene saver already has one).
- Profile defs should sit in separate .h and .cpp files for each third-party vendor.
- PolyRender channel I/O.
- Fix remaining usages of "io" class variable.
- Add user value to export cfg for modo COLLADA build number in asset tag.
- Item tags.
- Polygon part tags.
- Arbitrary polygon tags.
- Add "item_name" to modo profile, for unfiltered name I/O.
- Need full envelope I/O for render, materials, cameras, lights, and meshes.
- Package API for target channels (lights and cameras).
- User channel saving and loading. (Needs more user channel APIs?)
- Group list saving and loading. (Needs packages API?)
- modo profile sub-type for locator vs group locator.
- Fix distant relative image file path I/O.
- If all transform axis keyframes have values at common times across all axes, then output scale, rotate, and translate animation channel elements as triplets instead of per-axis values.
- Handle combined-triplet channel transforms on import as well.
- Matrix animation subscript indexing (see sample 3ds Max files)
- Load skin controllers. (Test with Spore models.)
- Import up-axis.
- Import units.
- Triangulate scene saver option.