< Main pageJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:36, 25 May 2015 by Webmaster (Webmaster moved page COLLADA - Digital Asset and FX Exchange Schema/news to Main page/news: Moving Main page back to Main_page)
- Champion the 3D Web Using COLLADA Winners online
- Google SketchUp makes COLLADA the official first-class format
- Mogware releases COLLADA.net solution
- 11 May 2009 COLLADA Plug Fest in Paris! Read more.
- 13 February 2009 COLLADA lines up speakers for GDC 2009 in San Francisco in March! Read more.
- 5 February 2009 COLLADA is the basis format of LightWave CORE™, with extensions added by the NewTek engineering team. Read more.
- 29 January 2009 Web3D call for papers exploring methods of using, enhancing, and creating new 3D web and multimedia technologies, such as COLLADA and others.
- 4 January 2009 MPEG-4 can now directly embed COLLADA objects in its data stream. Read more.
- 11 November 2008 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.3 is released!
- 15 October 2008 COLLADA.org wiki now provides RSS and Atom feeds. Read more.
- 10 October 2008 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.2 is released!
- 12 August 2008 COLLADAMax and COLLADAMaya NextGen Exporters released! See ColladaMaya NextGen and ColladaMax NextGen
- 7 August 2008 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.1 is released!
- 22 July 2008 Collada Public forum now has an RSS feed.
- 13 July 2008 Announcing the COLLADA Plug Fest, July 22-23 in Redwood City, CA. More info on the Public Forum or email rita.b.turkowski at Intel.com!
- 4 July 2008 The Facebook COLLADA group page has been updated frequently with interesting news, pointers to tutorials and more. Check it out!
- 2 June 2008 The Khronos Group is now hosting the COLLADA.org wiki, forums, and Owl model database.
- 23:54, 2 May 2008 (PST) Collada und CryENGINE™2 - Content and Techniques at FMX May 8th in Stuttgart, Germany. May 8th. at 15:00, Raum Mannheim hall at FMX, Stuttgart, Germany
- 23:54, 2 May 2008 (PST) Intel presents the Offset Engine (with COLLADA) at FMX May 6th in Stuttgart, Germany. May 6th at 12 noon, Meidinger Saal hall at FMX, Stuttgart, Germany.
- 23:54, 19 April 2008 (PST) Rémi Arnaud creates Facebook COLLADA Group. Join the COLLADA Facebook group!
- 23:54, 30 March 2008 (PST) Cool video snippets from Intel's COLLADA pod at GDC. COLLADA videos from Softimage and Luxology on Intel Software Network.
- 10:45, 30 March 2008 (PST) There's a call for COLLADA papers for Web3D 2008; consider contributing. Note that paper submission site is open.
- 15:54, 24 March 2008 (PST) All development on the free versions of ColladaMaya, ColladaMax, ColladaMotionBuilder and FCollada has been moved COLLADA on SourceForge.
- 14:18, 11 March 2008 (PST) COLLADA Presentation to be delivered by Remi Arnaud at EuroGraphics 2008 on April 18th.
- 17:23, 11 February 2008 (PST) See the demo pod schedule for COLLADA at GDC February 2008
- 04:31, 25 January 2008 (PST) Find game industry developer leaders' COLLADA demos at GDC 2008 in the Intel booth!
- 04:30, 25 January 2008 (PST) COLLADA in the Game Panel chaired by Remi Arnaud at GDC 2008 posted.
- Happy New Year 2008 !
- 13:35, 2 November 2007 (PDT) The COLLADA DOM code generator has been open sourced and is now available on SourceForge.
- 14:17, 22 October 2007 (PDT) Every model on Google 3D warehouse is now available directly in COLLADA format.
- 14:53, 19 October 2007 (PDT) Presentation from the COLLADA Montréal summit is now posted.
- 21:13, 22 August 2007 (PDT) Montréal COLLADA Summit - The entire 3D community is invited to this special, first-time event on September 21st.
- 14:31, 13 August 2007 (PDT) COLLADA Crawl in Siggraph 2007--New! See photos!.
- 16:42, 29 June 2007 (PDT) Updated June newsletter is posted. This newsletter includes information about SigGraph.
- 17:16, 18 June 2007 (PDT) June newsletter is posted. Please subscribe to the Khronos COLLADA newsletter here.
- 17:28, 13 June 2007 (PDT) April newsletter is posted. Please subscribe to the Khronos COLLADA newsletter here.