- Enabling the immersive 3D Web using COLLADA and WebGL 
- COLLADA on twitter RSS feeds 
- August 2009 COLLADA contest winners have been announced Read more
- Wed August 5th, 2009 SigGraph COLLADA BOF Read more.
- April 2009 COLLADA contest winners to be announced at the COLLADA BOF Read more
- 11 May 2009 COLLADA Plug Fest in Paris! Read more.
- 13 February 2009 COLLADA lines up speakers for GDC 2009 in San Francisco in March! Read more.
- 5 February 2009 COLLADA is the basis format of LightWave CORE™, with extensions added by the NewTek engineering team. Read more.
- 29 January 2009 Web3D call for papers exploring methods of using, enhancing, and creating new 3D web and multimedia technologies, such as COLLADA and others.
- 4 January 2009 MPEG-4 can now directly embed COLLADA objects in its data stream. Read more.
- 11 November 2008 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.3 is released!
- 15 October 2008 COLLADA.org wiki now provides RSS and Atom feeds. Read more.
- 10 October 2008 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.2 is released!
- 12 August 2008 COLLADAMax and COLLADAMaya NextGen Exporters released! See ColladaMaya NextGen and ColladaMax NextGen
- 7 August 2008 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.1 is released!
- August 2008 COLLADA 1.5 is released! Read more
- 22 July 2008 Collada Public forum now has an RSS feed.
- 13 July 2008 Announcing the COLLADA Plug Fest, July 22-23 in Redwood City, CA. More info on the Public Forum or email rita.b.turkowski at Intel.com!
- 4 July 2008 The Facebook COLLADA group page has been updated frequently with interesting news, pointers to tutorials and more. Check it out!
- 2 June 2008 The Khronos Group is now hosting the COLLADA.org wiki, forums, and Owl model database.
- 23:54, 2 May 2008 (PST) Collada und CryENGINE™2 - Content and Techniques at FMX May 8th in Stuttgart, Germany. May 8th. at 15:00, Raum Mannheim hall at FMX, Stuttgart, Germany
- 23:54, 2 May 2008 (PST) Intel presents the Offset Engine (with COLLADA) at FMX May 6th in Stuttgart, Germany. May 6th at 12 noon, Meidinger Saal hall at FMX, Stuttgart, Germany.
- 23:54, 19 April 2008 (PST) Rémi Arnaud creates Facebook COLLADA Group. Join the COLLADA Facebook group!
- 23:54, 30 March 2008 (PST) Cool video snippets from Intel's COLLADA pod at GDC. COLLADA videos from Softimage and Luxology on Intel Software Network.
- 10:45, 30 March 2008 (PST) There's a call for COLLADA papers for Web3D 2008; consider contributing. Note that paper submission site is open.
- 15:54, 24 March 2008 (PST) All development on the free versions of ColladaMaya, ColladaMax, ColladaMotionBuilder and FCollada has been moved COLLADA on SourceForge.
- 14:18, 11 March 2008 (PST) COLLADA Presentation to be delivered by Remi Arnaud at EuroGraphics 2008 on April 18th.
- 19:10, 1 February 2008 (PST) On February 14, 2008, Sony Computer Entertainment will transfer ownership of the COLLADA.org forums, modelbank, and wiki to the Khronos Group. Read more about how this affects you.
- 14:31, 13 August 2007 (PDT) COLLADA Crawl in Siggraph 2007--New! See photos!.
- 17:16, 18 June 2007 (PDT) June newsletter is posted. Please subscribe to the Khronos COLLADA newsletter here.
- 17:28, 13 June 2007 (PDT) April newsletter is posted. Please subscribe to the Khronos COLLADA newsletter here.
- 11:43, 5 June 2007 (PDT) collada.org has a wiki now!
- It does not replace the forum, but is in addition to it.