Help:Browsing the wiki
|Policies and guidelines|
There are several ways to browse within this wiki:
- Browse by categories. Click the "Top level" category link at the bottom of the Main page or Browse by category in the left navigation bar. Shows the top level of hierarchical categories, which all articles in this wiki belong to--so you can drill down through each of the categories for subcategories, articles in the categories, and so on. Read more about categories.
- Use links to key topic areas ("Portals"). Click Main portals in the left navigation bar.
- Search. Type a search term or phrase in the search box in the left navigation bar. This might take you directly to an article, display a list of articles containing your search term, or indicate that it can't find anything and allow you to create an article titled with your search term. Read more about searching.
- Review the newest articles. Click Special pages in the left-side toolbox. Click New Pages. (Not all new articles show up here, but most do.)
- Review recent changes. Use the link in the left navigation bar to see all recent changes, no matter how small--new pages are flagged with "N"; minor changes with "m".
- Keep an eye on your watchlist. Read more about adding articles of interest to your watchlist.
- Navigation boxes. Some groups of articles contain navigation boxes showing closely related articles. For example, see the navigation boxes at the end of each of the COLLADA DOM API tutorial articles.