Difference between revisions of "DOM resolver subsystem"
(change how this article sorts in the category)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 00:56, 14 March 2007
Summary: The resolver subsystem manages the resolution of URIs based on various URI schemes and filename extensions.
- Anything more detailed about its purpose
- What kinds of default behavior does this subsystem exhibit and in what circumstances? Can you change the default?
By default, this subsystem resolves only COLLADA documents, whether internal or external references...
More text here...
How it works
- How does this subsystem operate?
Each blah blah blah
- Describe an example use of the resolver subsystem
Related classes and functions
- DOM resolver class: summary text here, e.g.: An interface to inherit from for creating resolvers.