COLLADA Asset Manager
|This article is part of the COLLADA products directory|
|Adding to the list of products|
COLLADA Asset Manager is a tool for asset management developed in windows .net. This tool is for artists, art directors, tool makers, and anybody who is interested in COLLADA and Asset Management.
- COLLADA 1.4.1
- Svn client 1.5.2
- Svn server 1.5.2
- Texture Format - tga, bmp, tif, tiff, png, gif, dds, jpg, jpeg
- Check in and check out of the asset using subversion.
- View the revision log in revision history.
- Apply your own command line conditioners on the asset.
- Preview the asset with thumbnails.
- Annotate screenshot and texture.
- COLLADA skin
- COLLADA animation
- COLLADA physics simulation using bullet engine.
- Mix and match different assets with Instance Composer.
- Make screenshot from the viewer.
- 2008-11-11 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.3 http://collada.org/collada/releases/ColladaAssetManagerInstaller_v0.3.exe
- 2008-10-13 Sample Content for COLLADA Asset Manager http://collada.org/collada/releases/samples.zip
- 2008-10-10 COLLADA Asset Manager beta v0.2 http://collada.org/collada/releases/ColladaAssetManagerInstaller_0.2.exe
Dependency and requirements
Requires Svn Client 1.5.2 http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/43506/Setup-Subversion-1.5.2.en-us.msi
Feedback, bugs, and comments
Put bugs and comments at http://collada.org/bugzilla
When will COLLADA Asset Manager be open source?
Currently, we are trying hard to make it open source. A large portion of the tool belongs to Sony first party. Please put your comments and requests at http://collada.org/bugzilla so that we have enough audience to open source it.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Please post your questions on http://collada.org/bugzilla. Someone will answer your questions accordingly.
The Collada Asset Manager is licensed under the MIT License.
Collada Asset Manager beta v0.3 Copyright (c) 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
The MIT License
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Check out the Licenses documents of the dependency modules in the Licenses folder.