|Instructions for adding your product's COLLADA extensions to the extension directory on this wiki:
- These instructions use the following variable names:
- yourcompanyname (preferably simplified/common version; for example, "Sony", not "Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc."). Can be multiple words.
- yourproductname. Can be multiple words.
- profilename used in profile name="..." (often--but not always-the product name)
- Details about your <technique profile="..."> and <extra><technique profile=..."> extensions
- You'll do the following:
- In List of extensions by company, add a table row using this text (if you have extensions for camera and image):
- | [[yourcompanyname yourproductname extensions]] || profilename ||
- Click the company/product link you just created to create an article with that name. Add this text to the article and save it:
- My Company provides extensions for the following elements:
- * [[camera My Product extension]]
- * [[image My Product extension]]
- Click each of those element-based links to create separate articles each extension:
| company = yourcompanyname
| product = productname }}