Welcome to the wiki help desk
This is for questions about the wiki, not about COLLADA (see COLLADA FAQ
or COLLADA help desk
The help desk works like a library reference desk. Users leave questions here and other wiki users can optionally help you find the information you need. Before asking a question, check the wiki FAQ
, and also try browsing or searching
to find the answer you're looking for.
| How to ask a question|
- Search first. As this wiki grows, it might be faster for you to find what you're looking for.
- Include a title and a question. It's easier for everyone if question formatting is consistent.
- Be specific. Clearly state your question and include any information that might help to understand the context (for example, a wikilink or a link to an online resource).
- Don't provide contact information, such as your e-mail|e-mail address, home address, or telephone number. Making your e-mail address public here may make it very public.
- Sign your question. Type ~~~~ (four tildes) at the end of your question, so we know know who's asking.
- Be patient. Your question probably won't be answered right away, so come back later and check for a response. Questions are normally answered at the same page on which they were asked. A complete answer to your question may be developed over time.
How to answer a question
- Indent your answer. Indent your response under previous text by putting a colon (:) at the beginning of each paragraph of your response.
- Be thorough. Provide as much of the answer as you can.
- Provide links when available, such as wikilinks to related articles, or links to the information that you used to find your answer.
- For long answers, create a new article and link to it from here (if your answer is more than a paragraph or so in length).
- Sign your response using four tildes (~~~~).