Visual scene modo 401 extension
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is part of the COLLADA extensions directory|
|Adding to the extensions directory|
<extra>/<technique profile="modo401">/<param> Elements
- Category: (core) Scene (See list of specification categories)
- Introduction: Describes a range of time for a scene and its time system.
- Working with animated sequences within the context of film, TV, or simulation often requires an overall scene start and end time, with a time system used for display purposes, which is chosen according to the context in which the animation is used.
Attributes Name Type Description Required? sid xs:ncname A unique symbol within the technique; one for each value. Yes name xs:ncname A user-friendly name for the param. No Related Elements Parent element(s) <visual_scene> Extra and/or Technique <extra>/<technique profile="modo401"> Child elements None Other Child Elements sid name Description type Default Occurrences Named values currentS Scene_Current_Start_Time Current start time of the scene. float 0 0 or 1 currentE Scene_Current_End_Time Current end time of the scene. float 5 0 or 1 fps Scene_FPS Number of frames per second. float 24 1 sceneS Scene_Start_Time Start time of the scene. float 0 1 sceneE Scene_End_Time End time of the scene. float 5 1 timeSys Scene_Time_System Time system used to display times. Name frames 0 or 1 filmcode, frames, seconds, smpte
- The end times should be greater than or equal to the start times.
- The time system does not affect the internal representation of the time values used by modo, nor their textual representation in the COLLADA data; the time values are always specified in seconds.
- modo 401 stores a per-scene up axis setting in an asset element within the visual scene, as shown in the example below.
<library_visual_scenes> <visual_scene id="DefaultScene"> <asset> <created>2009-08-20T21:29:49Z</created> <modified>2009-08-20T21:29:49Z</modified> <up_axis>Z_UP</up_axis> </asset> ... <extra> <technique profile="modo401"> <param sid="currentS" name="Scene_Current_Start_Time" type="float">0</param> <param sid="currentE" name="Scene_Current_End_Time" type="float">5</param> <param sid="fps" name="Scene_FPS" type="float">24</param> <param sid="sceneS" name="Scene_Start_Time" type="float">0</param> <param sid="sceneE" name="Scene_End_Time" type="float">5</param> <param sid="timeSys" name="Scene_Time_System" type="Name">frames</param> </technique> </extra> </visual_scene> </library_visual_scenes>