To include the following text in an article, type:
How to answer a question
- Indent your answer. Indent your response under previous text by putting a colon (:) at the beginning of each paragraph of your response.
- Be thorough. Provide as much of the answer as you can.
- Provide links when available, such as wikilinks to related articles, or links to the information that you used to find your answer.
- For long answers, create a new article and link to it from here (if your answer is more than a paragraph or so in length).
- Sign your response using four tildes (~~~~).