Germanium Building Composer
|This article is part of the COLLADA products directory|
|Adding to the list of products|
Germanium Building Composer is a tool which helps developers to compose full-3D COLLADA datasets into buildings with Building, Blocks and Level (BBL) information, allowing developers to bring fully textured 3D building models coupled with interior furnishing into their GermaniumWeb applications.
- 1 Germanium Building Composer 1.3 has been released
- 2 Germanium Building Composer 1.2 has been released
- 3 Germanium Building Composer 1.1.3 has been released
- 4 Germanium Building Composer 1.1.2 has been released
- 5 Germanium Building Composer 1.1.1 has been released
Germanium Building Composer 1.3 has been released
30 Apr 2010
- New features
- It is now possible to manually set the BBLId for buildings, blocks and levels.
- COLLADA texture wrap modes (WRAP and CLAMP) are now supported.
- Buildings with non-ASCII names (e.g. Chinese) are now given valid default BBLIds.
- Texture image files on valid file paths sometimes could not be located and exported.
- Unused objects in the COLLADA file were being incorrectly exported.
- Some invalid file paths were crashing the application.
Germanium Building Composer 1.2 has been released
14 Jan 2010
- Improved support for Google SketchUp v7.1 exported COLLADA files.
- Improved support for COLLADA v1.4.0 files, exported by 3DS Max 2010.
- Fixed a bug where COLLADA files without node id specified, such as those created by Google SketchUp v7.1, were being rejected.
- Fixed a bug where duplicated ids across COLLADA files were not being resolved correctly, resulting in missing geometry or textures.
Germanium Building Composer 1.1.3 has been released
12 Nov 2009 Update
The previous installer (1.1.2) used a security certificate which expired on 11 Nov 2009, resulting in a harmless warning during installation. This new installer (1.1.3) uses a new certificate which removes the warning. Building Composer itself is unchanged.
Germanium Building Composer 1.1.2 has been released
8 Sep 2009
- New features
- Texture files references which do not match the actual files' capitalization (e.g. abc.png vs Abc.png) are now automatically fixed, for easier deployment on webservers that are case-sensitive.
- Experimental support for polygons and polylists has been added.
- Support for COLLADA files with unicode names, e.g. 一楼.dae
- Building Composer now warns the user of unsaved changes when closing the project.
- Fixed a crash bug when certain COLLADA files from Google Sketchup are imported.
- Fixed: Building Composer was treating .daes that contained only a flat plane as invalid.
Germanium Building Composer 1.1.1 has been released
17 July 2009
First launch of Germanium Building Composer, allowing GermaniumWeb users to compose their complete 3D building model with BBL information.