Adding a tutorial
To add a tutorial:
- Create the tutorial. If needed, review Help:Adding an article and Help:Naming an article.
- Add the article to Category:COLLADA tutorials. (See Help:Adding an article to a category.)
- Add the tutorial's title (or that of its main page) to the Portal:Tutorials article.
- Add the tutorial's title to Template:Tutorials (if appropriate).
- Consider whether it's appropriate to add a question and link to your new tutorial to the COLLADA FAQ.
Fill in sample starting text
We've created sample starting text that fill in an outline and sample text, including sample wiki formatting, for tutorial or similar user guide topics. Read more at: