Khronos public bugtracker – Bug 819
Suggestions for projects to incorporate into the OpenGL SDK
Last modified: 2018-01-23 05:20:01 PST
Libraries to add:
* http://www.lonesock.net/soil.html SOIL: A decent image library
* http://www.g-truc.net/project-0024.html GLI: A DDS-only image library, for DDS 9 and 10.
* https://bitbucket.org/alfonse/glloadgen/wiki/Home: glLoadGen: An OpenGL loader that works with core OpenGL profiles.
Tutorials to add:
* http://www.opengl-tutorial.org/ A solid tutorial series, focusing on core OpenGL.
* http://ogldev.atspace.co.uk/ A more comprehensive series, focusing on core OpenGL (though the earliest tutorial won't run on core profiles).
* http://www.arcsynthesis.org/gltut My tutorial series.
Library to add:
http://oglplus.org/ OGLplus: a C++ wrapper for OpenGL, OpenAL and EGL + some graphics-related utilities.
As you've no doubt figured out, we never had the time to build the SDK into a robust resource, and OSS projects just work better when maintained and distributed from the project owner's website / git repo. Thanks for the suggestions, though.