Khronos public bugtracker – Bug 691
Bugzilla not listing bugs correctly.
Last modified: 2013-05-28 14:56:03 PDT
If you go to "Browse->OpenGL->Man Pages, Reference Card & Other Documentation", you will always get "Zarro Boogs found". This is likely because of the presence of the comma in the name of the component. Other projects just use an `&` character.
I know that there are bugs in this category; just search for bug number 656, which is still marked "NEW". The only reason I found it was because I submitted it, so I just looked for bugs I submitted.
This also happens during searches; you can't search for any bugs under this component explicitly. I suspect that many bugs have become effectively lost due to this.
I just did exactly that - "Browse->OpenGL->Man Pages, Reference Card & Other Documentation" and found 11 bugs (all assigned to me). It seems to be working, so I'm closing this out. If this is browser specific or something, re-open and include details.