Tool Requirements chapter has some overly wordy text and is missing some basic clarifying material.
Assuming that we'll still want at least an overview chapter here for the CTS--
1. In Introduction, needs new first sentence inserted that explains why anyone would care to read this chapter. Something like "When tool developers choose to create tools that import or export COLLADA documents, the tools must follow specific requirements to be considered compliant (or conforming) with COLLADA."
2. Add heading "About This Chapter" before "Each requirements section..."
3. Add heading "Conformance Test Suite" before "each feature required..."
4. Various rephrasing and trimming text throughout; noted in my hardcopy.
5. Archive Packaging section needs Scope, Requirements, and Optional subsections to be consistent with the rest of the chapter.