Created attachment 28 [details]
Page from the spec on which errors occur
1. XML error: instance_image is missing the underscore (instance image) and therefore is also formatted incorrectly.
2. XML error: <triangles...> element is not closed.
3. Possible coding error--engineering please confirm: The example contains an <image id="image_id"....> and an <instance_image url="#surface_param_id"...>. Should the url reference the id on the image?
Typos and/or unclear phrasing:
4. Rephrase "To use an image as a texture, use the element relationships as follows: texture->sampler->image" to "To use an image as a texture, the texture references a sampler which then references the image: texture->sampler->image"
5. Change "sample the data at a given coordinate" to "sample the data at the given coordinate".
6.Change "how one or more texels near by coordinate" to "how one or more texels near the coordinate".
7. Change "A profile_COMMON’s <texture>’s responsibility is to bind" to "A <texture> in profile_COMMON binds".