Find a bug?
If you have found a bug somewhere on the Khronos website, or in any of our specs or technical documentation, this is the area that can help you.
- Khronos Registry - Report the bug on Github where the registry is maintained
- Resource pages - Report the bug on Github where all our resource pages are maintained
- OpenGL, WebGL, COLLADA Wiki - Fix the bug on your own. All our wiki's are open for the community to edit
Questions about hardware:
If you are looking for hardware that supports a specific Khronos standard, please refer to the Conformant Products page. On this page, choose the Khronos standard in which you are interested, then the page will list the products that have been verified to be conformant with that standard. Questions about the hardware should be addressed to the hardware manufacturer.
Questions about software:
Khronos is a consortium of companies that defines standards, but we do not make any products around them. Instead we maintain the standards which hardware companies support with drivers, and which software companies implement in their own products. You can download specification documents and header files from the Khronos registry. For software titles that implement Khronos standards, you will need to query software providers.
Helpful resources to find more information:
- Forums: Community driven forums where you may ask questions and get answers on Khronos technoligies:
- Github: Khronos maintains several repositories which include issue trackers.
- Wiki's The public wiki is where people can share their tutorials and technical prowess.
- Khronos API Registry contains specifications, header files, extension specifications, enumerant and function registries, and other related documentation for Khronos APIs.
- Khronos Developer Resources provides documentation, specifications, tutorials and sample code for all public Khronos technologies.
- Training and courses offered by universities and training centers around the world on Khronos technologies.
- OpenGL SDK is a gathering of 3rd party contributions from many of the leaders in the community. Some information and downloads are available directly from the SDK and some information and downloads you'll find links to the original materials elsewhere on the web. In all cases, the contributions have been hand selected and represent the best of what's out there.
- OpenGL Documentation
- OpenGL Coding Resources
- Videos and Presentations from past Khronos events.
- Books on Khronos technologies.
- Events offered around the world throughout the year by Khronos and Khronos members, include workshops, webinars, and informational sessions.
- Khronos Newsletter gets sent out by email every 4-6 weeks that lists upcoming events, new initiatives, and other news around Khronos APIs and other standards. Sign up for the Khronos newsletter, or browse previous newsletters.