Find a bug?
If you have found a bug somewhere on the Khronos website, or in any of our specs or technical documentation, this is the area that can help you.
- Khronos Registry - Report the bug on GitHub where the registry is maintained
- Resource pages - Report the bug on GitHub where all our resource pages are maintained
Questions about hardware:
If you are looking for hardware that supports a specific Khronos standard, please refer to the Conformant Products page. On this page, choose the Khronos standard in which you are interested, then the page will list the products that have been verified to be conformant with that standard. Questions about the hardware should be addressed to the hardware manufacturer.
Questions about software:
Khronos is a consortium of companies that defines standards, but we do not make any products around them. Instead we maintain the standards which hardware companies support with drivers, and which software companies implement in their own products. You can download specification documents and header files from the Khronos registry. For software titles that implement Khronos standards, you will need to query software providers.
Helpful resources to find more information:
- Khronos Developer Slack: Community Slack for Developers
- glTF Slack: Community Slack for glTF
- Community Forums: Community driven forums for Khronos technologies
- GitHub: Khronos maintains several repositories which include issue trackers.
- Wiki's The public wiki is where people can share their tutorials and technical prowess.
- Khronos API Registry contains specifications, header files, extension specifications, enumerant and function registries, and other related documentation for Khronos APIs.
- Khronos Developer Resources provides documentation, specifications, tutorials and sample code for all public Khronos technologies.
- Videos and Presentations from past Khronos events.
- Books on Khronos technologies.
- Events offered around the world throughout the year by Khronos and Khronos members, include workshops, webinars, and informational sessions.
- Khronos Newsletter gets sent out by email every 4-6 weeks that lists upcoming events, new initiatives, and other news around Khronos APIs and other standards. Sign up for the Khronos newsletter, or browse previous newsletters.