The Khronos Group offers the following technical support
Members may log into the Khronos Members area.
- Forums: Community driven forums where you may ask questions and get answers on Khronos technoligies:
- Github: Khronos maintains several repositories which include issue trackers.
- Wiki's The public wiki is where people can share their tutorials and technical prowess.
- Khronos API Registry contains specifications, header files, extension specifications, enumerant and function registries, and other related documentation for Khronos APIs.
- Khronos Bugzilla is the public bug tracker and ideal if you feel you have found a bug in one of the API's.
- Khronos Developer Resources provides documentation, specifications, tutorials and sample code for all public Khronos technologies.
- Training and courses offered by universities and training centers around the world on Khronos technologies.
- OpenGL Registry is maintained by Khronos and contains specifications for all known extensions, written as modifications to the appropriate specification documents. The registry also defines naming conventions, guidelines for creating new extensions and writing suitable extension specifications, and other related documentation.
- OpenGL SDK is a gathering of 3rd party contributions from many of the leaders in the community. Some information and downloads are available directly from the SDK and some information and downloads you'll find links to the original materials elsewhere on the web. In all cases, the contributions have been hand selected and represent the best of what's out there.
- OpenGL Documentation
- OpenGL Coding Resources
- Videos and Presentations from past Khronos events.
- Books on Khronos technologies.
- Events offered around the world throughout the year by Khronos, Khronos members and Khronos Chapters include workshops, webinars, and informational sessions.
- Khronos Newsletter gets sent out by email every 4-6 weeks that lists upcoming events, new initiatives, and other news around Khronos APIs and other standards. Sign up for the Khronos newsletter, or browse previous newsletters.