Re: [Public WebGL] problematic GetParameter pnames

On 10/06/2010 11:26, Mark Callow wrote:
The first three are equivalent respectively to the following in Open GL 3.1:
MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS/4
MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_COMPONENTS/4
MAX_VARYING_COMPONENTS/4

When I wrote the above, I did not realize that MAX_VARYING_COMPONENTS has been deprecated. as of GL 3.2. If you want to be future proof you should implement MAX_VARYING_VECTORS as

min(MAX_VERTEX_OUTPUT_COMPONENTS, MAX_FRAGMENT_INPUT_COMPONENTS) / 4

Regards

ÂÂÂ -Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow